Today, the viability of farming is dependent upon claiming subsidies and the Single Payment in particular. We can help you through the maze of paperwork involved in making a claim.
There are a wide range of grants available to farmers, landowners and other businesses either as part of the England Rural Development programme (ERDP) or through existing Government and Regional Schemes. Professional advice could significantly improve your chances of success.
We are waiting for details on what ERDP schemes will be available in 2007 but we can provide assistance on the following national schemes as well as local schemes:
- Countryside Stewardship (closed to new applications)
- Environmental Stewardship
- Organic Farming Scheme (closed to new applications)
- Processing and Marketing Grant Scheme (closed to new applications)
- Rural Enterprise Scheme (closed to new applications)
- English Woodland Grant Scheme